Friday, November 6, 2009

Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolism

Here it is short and simple...I never dieted my whole life. I have now reached that over 45 age and experienced some shocking changes. OK, I figured I would starve myself for a while, etc. etc. Result? I got fatter. My husband brought me Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolism and my first instinct was to toss it out, but he made me promise I would read it.

Here I am thirteen weeks later and two sizes smaller. I have not been hungry one day. I believe so much in Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolism I encouraged my sister to buy the book and to talk to our Aunt who is almost 80 yrs old and obese. After 10 weeks my sister lost 30 lbs and 4inches around her thighs. My Aunt lost 20 lbs after just 9 weeks. She actually walked a flight of stairs that she hasn't done in years. Her doctor is ecstatic! They are both sticking to it and said it is really easy to follow this program.

The best thing about Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolismis that I feed my family everything I eat! No special grocery lists that gets so expensive. We all like the change in our nutrition. This is a realistic way of eating and exercising.

This is a change of life that is attainable for anyone. Also, I have called Phillip to ask questions...he actually called me back! He is great! He really listened and helped me. Thanks, Phillip! You will be hearing from my mother and father-in-law soon! Its really good Turn Up the Heat buy it now u have nothing to lose but Turn Up the HeatWEIGHT.

1 comment: